Kotobuki Goro Co, Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “our company") recognizes that it is an important social responsibility to adequately protect information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information") that we receive from customers as part of the services offered and operated under the name JNA support.
- Collection of personal information
JNA Support asks for your name, phone number, email address, etc. in the request form on this website.
- Use of personal information
The personal information of customers that our company collects on this website is used only for the purposes stated below, to notify the user individually and to announce individual services, and for no other purpose. In addition, we will take measures to prevent unintended use.
- Providing information and services to customers
- Contacting customers when necessary
- Disclosure of personal information
We may outsource all or part of the processing of personal information. Prior to outsourcing, we select the outsourcing company on the condition that it ensures adequate protection of personal information, and we enter into a personal information protection contract. In addition, we perform the necessary and appropriate monitoring of the information management of such subcontractors.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We do not disclose personal information to third parties without obtaining the data subject’s prior consent, except in the circumstances set forth below.
- Disclosure is required by law.
- There is a request from the police, judicial authorities, tax office, etc.
- There is an urgent need because of imminent danger to life, physical integrity or property, etc.
- There is a particular need to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
- The company’s business operations, including the provision of personal data, are transferred due to a merger, division, business transfer or for other reasons.
- Management of personal information
Our company strives to continuously implement the following security measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information or the loss, destruction, forgery or leakage of personal information. In addition, we comply with laws and regulations, industry standards and practices, and public policy and morality regarding the protection of personal information.
- Appoint a person responsible for handling personal data.
- Clarify which employees handle personal data and to what extent, and set up a contact system for notifications to the responsible person if facts or indications of violations of the Personal Information Protection Act and the internal rules for handling personal data are identified.
- Regularly inform our employees about the points to be considered when handling personal data.
- In the area where personal data is processed, regulate the entry and exit of employees and take measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal data.
- Implement access control to limit the access range of the responsible person and the database containing personal data, etc.
- Inquiries concerning personal information
If a customer requests disclosure, correction or deletion of their personal information, we will respond promptly once we have confirmed the customer’s identity. For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us at the following e-mail address or telephone number.
■Private Information Protection Administrator
Kotobuki Goro Co. Ltd.
Business Park Ikebukuro 2F, 3-34-7 Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
Representative: Tadakatsu Kondo E-mail: email@example.com